Politique de Confidentialité
SpaceOS Limited (referred to as “SpaceOS,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy.
SpaceOS is a mobile and web-based workspace management platform for office real estate and flex-space operators, that transforms any asset into a safe, flexible, and connected workspace. This experience allows our clients to maintain and retain top occupiers and attract talent to compete in an increasingly data-enabled market.
If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact us by email at: [email protected]
2. Collection of your Personal Information
The information SpaceOS collects about you may include your personal information given when creating an account in our Services, such as your name, username, password, contact information, IP addresses, product or service selections, some details of the fulfilment of the transactions and other information that identify you.
We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our Website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you through our Service;
- when you enter into an agreement with us;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you register your credit card in the system; and
- when you make a transaction through the system.
We don’t store your credit card information on our servers. Credit card information is stored by a trusted payment processor compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
3. Use of your Personal Information
SpaceOS may use information about you to:
- to provide and improve the Services;
- to process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service;
- communicate with you by e-mail, and/or mobile devices about services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our Services;
- send statements and invoices to you and collect payments;
- keep the Website secure and prevent fraud;
- improve your user and browsing experience
4. Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
Data will only be transferred if we are legally authorized or obliged to do so if the respective data subject has given his/her consent and has not revoked it and/or if this is necessary to enforce our rights.
We may share your personal information as required by law or public authorities, or other legal process or requirement applicable to us; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or policies.
SpaceOS has taken reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. They have been described in our internal Security Policy (in line with GDPR regulation) and will be revised and updated from time to time by our Security Officer.
Cookies, Web Analytics Services
We use HotJar, a service for user experience analysis provided by Hotjar Ltd. HotJar lets us know if your experience in navigating through our website is seamless and easy. It may store information on subsites you chose to read, buttons you clicked, average time spent on the site, and other behavior-related data.
We may also collect information based on your IP address, such as your approximate location (City and Country) or language settings (default language of your internet browser and/or your mobile devices).
6. Retention of your Personal Information
As a rule, we only store your Personal Information for as long as it is necessary for the execution of our Services or the respective purpose and limit the storage period to an absolutely necessary minimum. Sometimes however we may store your Personal Information longer due to our legal obligations, regulatory requirements, in order to resolve disputes or to prevent fraud.
7. Payment Processor
To process the payments for our Service we use the payment provider Stripe, Inc., 185 Berry Street, Suite 550, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (“Stripe”). Only this payment provider will process your payment data for the purpose of the respective payment, whereas we will not access and/or save your full payment information.
For details for Stripe please refer to https://stripe.com/de/privacy.
8. Transfers of your Personal Information
We do not transfer your Personal Information outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
9. Your Rights with respect to Personal Information
You have the right to access your Personal Information. Such access may be provided at no cost upon request made to us at the contact information provided below. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. Before we provide you with such access we will ask you to supply appropriate evidence of your identity.
You are entitled to request the information that we hold about you is deleted, updated, or corrected if you so wish. However, before we fulfill your request we may ask you for additional information confirming such action with respect to your Personal Information.
In cases of all requests please contact us at [email protected]
Copyright ©2020 spaceOS Ltd